We are just a little over two months away from the Ektron Synergy Conference in Boston and yes, three of us from Experis – Brad Steele, Steve Ruqus and I will be there. The question is, will you attend and what should you expect?
If you haven’t already registered, here’s why you should. If you have already registered, keep reading to see how to connect with us.
- Synergy wasn’t held last year, so it’s high time to hear about the latest trends, technology changes, and connect with other Ektron users.
- You can choose the track that best suits your interests: Innovation, Marketer, Developer – check out the agenda.
- Brad will be a panelist for “It’s Ektron Office Hours: Live from Boston!” on May 5 (Developer Track, 3:10-4 pm EST).
- We are very excited that one of our clients, TruWest Credit Union, was selected to present at this year’s conference on May 6 (Marketing Track, 10:10-11am EST).
- Synergy is a great place to connect with your peers and network. Ektron does a good job of creating social environments for mixing and mingling.
- Entertainment. This year’s main event is a cruise aboard the Odyssey in Boston Harbor. With a little luck, we’ll have good weather to help provide excellent views of the historic city.
As we get closer to the conference, follow these Ektron personalities to get the latest updates:
- James Stout – @egandalf
- Fred Bals – @FredatEktron
- Jon Kee – @jonmkee
- Bob Canaway – @bobcanaway
- Ektron – @Ektron
Keep an eye open for tweets from us, too, with the hashtag #EktronSynergy.
- Me – @_JonathanGraham
- Brad Steele – @Experis_Brad
- Experis GCS – @Experis_GCS
User conferences are always fast-paced with so much to see and do. Before you know it, the conference is over, so take a moment to pre-plan and know who and what you want to see while there.
I’ve already made plans to connect with several clients, peers, and colleagues while there. Please reach out to connect with me as I’m always interested in hearing how others use the product and I keep my eye open for new talent.
Hope to see you at Synergy in May!